Data Protection Statement
This data protection statement informs you about the type, scope and purpose of processing of personal data in the scope of my online offer.
1. The controller responsible for the processing of personal data related to this website is:
60487 Frankfurt am Main
2. Collection and storage of personal data and nature and purpose of its use
When you access my website www.froehlich-dolmetschen.de / www.froehlich-uebersetzungen.de / froehlichuebersetzungen.de / froehlich-translations.com the browser used on your device will automatically send information to the server of my website. This information will be temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information will be collected without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- date and time of access,
- name and URL of the accessed file
- website from which access is being made (referrer URL),
- access status (e.g. file transferred, file not found).
- the amount of data transmitted
- the browser used and, where applicable, your computer’s operating system as well as the name of your access provider.
The data mentioned are processed by me for the following purposes:
- to ensure a smooth connection set-up of the website
- to ensure comfortable use of my website,
- to evaluate system security and stability, and
- for further administrative purposes.
- The legal basis for data processing is art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 point f) of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). My legitimate interest results from the purposes for data collection listed above. In no event will I use the data collected for the purpose of drawing any conclusions as to you as an individual.
3. Forwarding of data
Your personal data will not be transmitted to third parties for purposes other than those listed below. We will only forward your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your express consent to this pursuant to art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 point a) of the GDPR,
- transmission pursuant to art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 point f) of the GDPR is required for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest in the non-transmission of your data,
- there is a legal obligation for its transmission pursuant to art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 point c) of the GDPR, and
- this is legally permissible and necessary pursuant to art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 point b) of the GDPR for entering into or the performance of a contract with you.
- 4. Rights of the data subject
You have the right:
- pursuant to art. 15 of the GDPR, to obtain information about your personal data processed by me.
In particular, you have the right to obtain information on the purposes of the processing, category of personal data, categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of the right to request rectification or erasure of personal data, or restriction of processing of personal data or to object to such processing, the right to lodge a complaint, and where the personal data are not collected by me, the source of your data, as well as on the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and, where applicable, meaningful information on the details;
- pursuant to art. 16 of the GDPR, to demand the rectification of any inaccurate personal data concerning you or the completion of your personal data stored by me, without undue delay;
- pursuant to art. 17 of the GDPR, to demand the erasure of your personal data stored by me unless its processing is necessary for exercising the right of freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data pursuant to art. 18 of the GDPR, as far as you contest the accuracy of the data, the processing is unlawful but you oppose the erasure and we no longer need the data, but you require it for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, or you have objected to processing pursuant to art. 21 of the GDPR;
- pursuant to art. 20 of the GDPR, to receive your personal data, that you provided to me, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to demand its transmission to another controller;
- pursuant to art. 7 para. 3 of the GDPR, to withdraw your once given consent to me at any time. As a result, we will no longer be allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future and
- pursuant to art. 77 of the GDPR, to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. You generally may contact the supervisory authority of your habitual residence, place of work or place of our law firm for this.
5. Right to object
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 point f) of the GDPR, you have the right to object to processing of your personal data pursuant to art. 21 of the GDPR on grounds relating to your particular situation or when directed against direct marketing. In the latter case, you have a general right to object which will be implemented by me without indicating a particular situation. I do not exercise direct marketing. If you wish to exercise your right of withdrawal or objection, simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Update and changes to this data protection statement
This data protection statement is currently valid and dates from May 2018.
As a result of further developments of my website and offers relating to it or due to amended legal or official regulations, it may become necessary to amend this data protection statement. You may at any time access and print out the current data protection statement from my website at www.froehlich-dolmetschen.de/data protection.